Onshore Ivory Coast 2018/9
Global Energy Ventures have recently completed a significant project to fabricate the subsea spools as part of our client’s field expansion programme in Ivory Coast.
This prestigious project saw a large team from Global Energy Ventures collaborate to fabricate the subsea spools within budget and ahead of schedule. In a project where dimensional accuracy of the finished pipework is critical, and the overall quality of work has to be of the highest level, the team, consisting of the best expat super duplex welders with our amazing local team all delivered, and the client has been delighted with the outcome.
Our project team were responsible for the following tasks:
- Full project management
- CSWIP/QC management
- Site and project QHSE management
- Dimensional setup according to client metrology reports
- Pipe fitting
- Duplex and Super Duplex welding
- MPI and Radiography testing
- Pigging checks
- Pressure testing
- Third party supervision for blasting and coating activities
- All OPITO approved rigging activities and load out supervision
- Site preparation and management